We provide strategy. We generate revenue. We represent people.
Position Title: Specialist, Brand Marketing
Application Deadline: January 27th, 2023
Desired Start Date: February 27th, 2023
Type of Position: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid model working in-office (1376 Bayview Avenue Toronto, ON) and remotely.
CIMORONI is an integrated marketing, partnership development and representation agency that achieves results by asking important questions, engineering strategic solutions, and executing effective programs. We work every day with a range of individuals, brands and organizations that energize us to perform inspired work.
We have led complex negotiations and provided strategic counsel for an impressive roster of brands, talent and properties including • Taboo Muskoka • Miraj Hammam Spa • Lora Bay Golf Club • The Byng Group • FleetOptics Inc. • CNIB • Athletics Canada / Swimming Canada • ParticipACTION • Red Bull Canada • Mud Hero • WNBA Star Kia Nurse • Ben Mulroney • Olympians Brooke Voigt, Derek Livingston, Justyn Knight • Sportsnet’s Hazel Mae, Jeff Marek, Colby Armstrong, Cassie Campbell-Pascall, Caroline Cameron, Danielle Michaud • Paralympian Greg Westlake, Tyler Turner and more.
Who We Need
CIMORONI needs a Specialist, Brand Marketing who will report to the Head, Brand Strategy & Marketing while collaborating with all members of the marketing & communications team.
Our ideal candidate will support the ideation and execution of integrated marketing plans, providing an online voice to our clients. We are looking for an innovative creative thinker, who lives in the ever-changing world of cultural trends, continually strives to understand consumer behaviour, and believes in the power of storytelling to achieve clients’ business objectives.
Position Responsibilities and Duties
- Creative copywriting and development of content across CIMORONI clients
- Manage and execute planned content schedules ensuring optimal execution, utilizing best practices
- Create, edit, and format multimedia (video, photo, and audio) assets optimized for specific channels for internal and external uses
- Monitor performance insight, and provide insightful recommendations to optimize content performance
- Create proactive engaging interactions with the audiences and join relevant social conversations
- Assist in developing content for cross-promotional marketing initiatives
- Plan and organize email marketing campaigns including copy, design, and execution
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams updating on marketing tactics and website
- Ensure content measures to the highest quality of brand standards
- The kinds of things that inevitably come up in a small business
- Attend and contribute to regular internal meetings
- Administrative support in fulfilling client obligations
- 2+ years of experience in strategic thinking with experience capturing, designing, and executing content, storytelling
- Deep understanding of executing effective content strategies across all channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and MailChimp
- Ability to manage content through third-party marketing tools
- Ability to track, measure, and analyze content metrics to provide performance insights, audience behaviours, trends, and competitor research
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on competing priorities
- Proficient in utilizing design programs to develop content
- Effective communicator – written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines
- A team-oriented attitude, but can thrive working independently
- Quick to ask questions, listen and then act
- Not satisfied with ‘good enough
- Has never said the phrase ‘that’s not my job
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by 5:00 pm EST on January 27th, 2023, to email@example.com noting the position title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CIMORONI is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting an inclusive and diverse work environment. Any qualified candidate will receive consideration for employment.