Website The T1 Agency Ltd.
Job Title: Account Director
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Reports To: VP, Client Engagement
Location: 10 Alcorn Ave, Toronto, ON or Remote
What we do at T1:
T1 is a full-stack sponsorship agency.
Stacked with 25+ years of experience and the energy of a start-up, we deliver strategic partnerships, creative activations, and effective amplification.
We create immersive, engaging experiences that help your brand leap beyond your logo and connect with your community in a meaningful way.
It’s not just how we work; it’s why we work.
At T1, a great Account Director leads the development and execution of all integrated marketing campaigns, including Sponsorship, Digital, and Experiential (Live & Virtual) Events.
- Responsible for a key group of clients, including 1-2 Pillar clients within the agency.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior clients and internal partners.
- Taking a solutions-oriented approach, provide value-added communications, thought-leadership, strategic counsel, and industry knowledge to our client partners and internal team members
- Own and manage explicit revenue targets, pipeline of projects, and overall financial success of the group including group and client/project-level margins.
- Forecast short, medium, and long-term revenue goals for your group and the implications related to project dates, resource needs, etc.
- Manage and oversee the development of Account Plans, new business proposals and SOWs, focusing on organic growth.
- Regularly lead and develop proactive POVs on the client’s industry including trends, competitive understanding and the impact that it has on the client’s business.
- Coach and inspire direct reports into the next generation of account management at T1 by creating excitement for our clients, the work and the agency.
- Lead cross-functional teams to facilitate inspiring and effective creative that encompasses digital, social and experiential.
- Have robust people management skills in leading and mentoring a team and identifying individual growth opportunities defined in career development plans.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of relevant agency experience is a must.
Experience of managing a large team within an agency environment.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationship with clients and uncover opportunities within your client portfolio.
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Strong communication skills. Able to both formulate a sound strategy and communicate it well to others.
A bit more about us:
We value the diversity of the people we hire and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is one where everyone feels represented, safe and welcome.
Our colleagues are people we like to hang out with. We enjoy a collaborative environment and regular social events. We understand the importance of enjoying your birthday somewhere other than the office, heading up to the cottage early on a long weekend, bringing your dog to work, and having a cold beverage on Friday.
At T1, you will enjoy:
· Three weeks of paid vacation
· 10 “T1” days – Hint: extra-long, long weekends
· Having the day to yourself on your birthday
· Flexible work from home options
· Competitive benefits package
· Opportunities for your continued learning and development
· Annual salary reviews
· Continuous real-time feedback on your development and progress
The T1 Agency welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.