Website The T1 Agency Ltd.
Job Title: Sr. Manager, People and Culture
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer, VP, People and Culture
Direct Reports: 2 Sr. Coordinators
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Location: 10 Alcorn Ave, Toronto, ON (Currently Remote)
What we do at T1:
T1 is a brand experience agency focused on creating an emotional connection between consumers and brands. We influence customer purchase intentions and deliver results.
The People and Culture Team provides shared services to a number of entities within the T1 ecosystem. In addition to T1, our clients include a fulfilment centre, an omnichannel school, a creative agency and an under development non-profit organization.
We are expanding our services beyond the realm of T1 and are looking for an entrepreneurial leader who is interested in building something incredible with us.
The Sr. Manager, People & Culture has a passion for developing new and innovative services that promote high performing teams and employee engagement. With a laser focus on the humans at the core of human resource management, they are responsible for maximizing the employee experience from recruitment and onboarding to development and growth, and everything in between.
They are a strong leader who can manage, develop and inspire a team and they are a trusted advisor to their clients.
And they never take themselves too seriously.
What we’re looking for:
- 7 + years of progressive experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Human Resources or a related field is required.
- CHRP designation is an asset.
- Experience leading, developing and coaching a team or department (preferably 2-3 years at a managerial level).
- Experience relating to diversity and inclusion in the workplace is considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of Canadian HR practices and legislative requirements.
- Excellent interviewing skills, and strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Thoughtful in approach by thinking through the “why” before the “what”.
- Successful in a high-performance culture and comfortable pushing and being pushed to outperform expectations.
- Embraces change and doesn’t fear the unknown but rather conquers it by understanding it.
- Relentless focus on results for the good of clients, partners and peers.
- Seeks to evolve as a person and is comfortable in a constantly evolving agency that is continuously committed to finding innovative ways to do things better
What we do is hard work. So we take care of each other.
Our colleagues are people we like to hang out with (as soon as the lockdown allows!). We enjoy a collaborative environment and challenging each other to be our best. We understand the importance of enjoying your birthday somewhere other than the office, heading up to the cottage early on a long weekend, bringing your dog to work, and having a cold beverage on Friday.
The T1 Agency welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.