The Manager, People & Experience provides expertise and support in the areas of Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Performance Management, Policy and Procedures Development, and HR Compliance. The Manager, People & Experience works with the Partners to promote a collaborative and productive corporate culture in alignment with XMC’s core values and acts as a change management agent, promoting initiatives that support strategic plans. The Manager, People & Experience works closely with executives and impacts productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives and supports client projects and execution.
Key Job Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Support XLT and act as a liaison between staff and the leadership team regarding company climate, employee well-being, organizational structure, and employee/team development.
- Establish and manage human capital needs assessments, employee recruitment, selection and orientation documentation, and the measurement of impact and training transfer.
- Participates in recruiting to identify and evaluate associates and internal/external candidates for promotion and hire.
- Spearheads company intern program via the collaboration with account teams.
- Suggests, develops, and implements appropriate innovative measures for improving performance evaluations and employee engagement alongside XLT/HR consultant.
- Conduct and manage the exit interview process, ensuring data is properly captured and reported.
- Directs and monitors compensation, health insurance, vacation time, PTO, and maternity leave while ensuring compliance with all legislative and company policies.
- Builds and develops relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness regarding existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with executives on special projects.
- Manages the documentation and administration of compensation policies and oversees/operates payroll software and processing.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and company technology use.
- Supports client account teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of client solutions according to customer needs and plans.
- Establishes and maintains company records and reports; manages the organization and adherence to record-keeping guidelines.
- Oversees daily operations through collaboration with executives, performing required administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, and managing payroll, to planning and managing team events and management of reconciliation program and process.
- Collaborates with executives to administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company and adhere to labour laws and regulations.
Works with leadership to develop, manage and implement organizational education, networking, and collaboration opportunities.
- Supports all XMC Group marketing, branding and communication plans.
- Manages IT solutions and administration of cloud-based software.
- Manages backed of company websites and makes social media posts when required.
- Develops trusted relationships with key industry associations, accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Assists with challenging client requests or activations as needed.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience / Education Required
- Education and experience with HR, organizational development and change management
- Experience with payroll management and processing software
- Considerable experience with software packages including Microsoft Suite, Egnyte, WordPress and WIX
- Strong team player and collaborates with others to achieve shared goals
- Well-developed interpersonal skills: able to build and nurture trusted relationships
- Resourceful in finding information and solutions
- Takes initiative and is self-motivated
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives, account management and execution
XMC is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a team that reflects the diversity of our clients and the communities in which we live and serve. If you require accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Cover letter and resume must be attached for consideration.